Saturday, November 26, 2005

girl love

Into the wee hours of this morning, both kara and I rolled around in my bed as one mass of girl love. It had been a perfect night out for us; heading downtown we found parking right away, arm in arm and dressed like chicks on a date, we walked for a couple of hours talking and shopping together while drinking hot chocolates.

Finally around 11 making it over to PumpJacks, Vancouver's (gay mens) Leather bar to have a drink together. And who would the bartender be but someone I once knew. We spent about an hour catching up together amidst his working, and then it was time for me to take my girl out of that testosterone filled environment and head home.

Drove back to my place in good speed, walked in the front door and in under two minutes kara was naked laying across my bed, facing a mirror, and being told to choose two of the four canes that were about to start caning her backside.

We started with caning, ended up necking and lost for hours in my queen size bed and sheets until there was begging for relief: both from pleasure and from intensity. As karas Top, I enjoy doing things to her. As kara's Top, I like keeping her safe and letting you know we had a spectacular time but that anything more than that is no ones business.

now with few hours sleep in me, yet sated well, I'm heading off to work happily.

Jennifer