Tuesday, May 24, 2005

naked with Serchuk at midnight

Four of us went out for Chinese food at 10:15 last night as we were all famished following the erotic slide show. It was nice to talk and unwind after the event as we ate a late dinner together. Shortly after midnight we returned home, Michele settled in to her room while I went and spent 2 minutes trying to come up with an idea for some clothing or props to use while being photographed by her.

Michele likes to shoot femmes and apparently I fit into that femme box. Lucky me. We shot on the sofa in my living room and on the living room floor. It was a different experience for me having my photo taken by a woman. Different energy to play with and Michele's energy is as beautifully sexy as is she.


Wearing nothing but a pair of above the elbow black opera gloves and a pair of glossy black, thigh high 6 inch stiletto heeled lace up the back boots I presented myself to Michele. As quickly as I'd presented myself to her, out came her camera and her sly smile as she gave me the once over for the first time! Shooting for a short while only yet it was easy to be naked for her and to move in front of her camera. I'm flattered as well that Michele has asked to photograph me again. Hopefully the images we create together will be strong and passionate. Already I'm eager to see what look she captured of mine last night and put her camera magic too as we talked and shot into the wee hours of the morning. Her on a natural high from her successful & thrilling slide presentation and me elated at the chance to work with yet another accomplished photographer and artist and to bring that art to Vancouver's sex positive communities as Libido Events.

As soon as I get copies of the jpegs from Michele, I'll post one or two here so you can have a peek at what we did together.

Kara, under orders, did wear a skirt a last night and also followed my other request of her as well. She was walking ahead of me, going up on some stairs last night and I was pleased at myself at having the forethought to have her wear an (above the knee length) skirt for me at this event, so I would have some "live" eye candy and not just that on the screen.

This morning we were up at 5:45 so that Michele could head home to New York. My Daddy is driving her down to Sea Tac as I type this so she can make her 11am flight. Isn't my Daddy the best for driving Michele to the airport in Seattle? You bet he is, he's my hero. Eventually, when I put some clothes on, it will be time to unload my car of all the remains from last night event. And the post event clean up must be done when my child is in school or not otherwise home - as that is my parental line. Then to return everything that was borrowed to it's rightful owners, because it takes much to make an event like last nights go off so smoothly. Thank goodness I have both wonderful volunteers and good friends because I certainly couldn't do it all alone.

Sitting on my desk top here in my office, is a gift from Michele. A print of hers which is a photo of Midori in latex. It's a really dreamy sensuous print and it's signed by Michele so when Midori is here presenting for me again in August, I'll get her to put her signature on it as well. My plan is to hang it alongside my Gatewood, Steinberg, Nitke and other works that I've got hanging through out my home that I've collected over time. (other art I own is kept under lock and key & not hung yet because of my daughters age)

I'm exhausted already and the day hasn't even really begun yet. There is a pile of work in my in box, my daughter has a friend over after school and we're going swimming together and some where along the way I need to shop and pick up some groceries.

Today may well just be a nap day and what I could really use right now is good long body massage.

Jennifer