Monday, May 23, 2005

Michele Serchuk slide show

In a few short hours Michele will here presenting her only Vancouver show, an erotic slide show; Photo Tales From the Photo Diva for Libido Events. I spent last night readying for the event and today is just last minute running around and final parental responsibilities for me now before I head out the door.

Since Michele is staying here with me, my daughter will be away overnight at her dads tonight and he will be taking her to school in the morning. (her 4 day weekend is over, ha) Shortly I'll be leaving the house to pick up some cases of bottled water, do some photo copying and drop off my daughter. From there I'll grab some petty cash and head to the venue.

Cleaned house this morning and made the place ready for my guest. I personally thrive in order, structure and routine. We won't be getting in until at least 10:30 tonight and Michele has to be at Sea Tac airport at 7 in the morning so the count down has begun on the big old time cruch for this visit.


The 3 of us, Jim, child and I did actually head out to the Hyack Festival yesterday as the rain would stop for awhile and then start again. Thankfully the rain held off while we were at Queens Park attending the carnvial. $18 for a sheet of ride tickets (that only got her on 5 rides) and off to the Octopus we headed for the first ride. Later over my shoulder, my Daddy handed me a great big bag of all PINK cotton candy. A surprise and a sugary sweet surprise too, yummy! My favorite and count on my Daddy to remember. And we even made it to MetroTown to get my new cell phone cover put on. Damn if it isn't pink too and sparkly as well. It's been said that if it's shiny and bright I'm drawn to it!

Kara is at tonights event and as she was with her partner S all weekend, I've not had the chance to see or talk to her much at all. I emailed Kara a few days ago about my evil plans for her tonight - all she really knows is that she has been told to wear a skirt. The rest, as Kara is much used to, is now, just up to my whim and desires

Time for 5 minutes of girl time in front of a mirror before leaving for the day...

Jennifer