Thursday, May 26, 2005

readying for Seattle

On the tall back, black bondage chair in my bedroom is a suitcase and today I've managed to pack my clothes for my trip to Seattle this weekend in it. On the medical table in my room is another open suitcase, which contains the supplies necessary to teach my Private Parts, Genital Play class at The Wet Spot on Sunday. Another pile on the floor, soon to be in my pink Tinkerbell suitcase is the mountain of toys that I'm taking for the play party and any private opportunities that may come my way after my presentation at the Queer Femme Conference.

I'm leaving tomorrow early afternoon hopefully so as to make it to Seattle in time for dinner. I've got a dinner date at 7 with S. and he's promised a surprise after dinner so of course I'm eager to see him and to find out what he has got up his sleeve. We've been friends / play partners for years now. Truth be told, it was Allena who hooked him and I up and our friendship and interest in one another has never wavered over the years. Having a friend like this is a gift and I treat him as such. We'll end up talking till all hours of the morning and then sleep a dead sleep together until he wakes me up with a promised breakfast. I'm loving the sounds of this already. Some else taking care of breakfast, wow! What a great way to start a Saturday.

This afternoon after I pick my daughter up from her after school class I've got to get my car vacuumed out so it can be loaded up with all my gear. Yes, it takes an entire other suitcase for me to pack all the Sex & BDSM toys and bondage gear that I plan on taking. Jim says I'm to tidy but really it's just that I can't think straight if there is a mess around me in anything! Once we get back, the new guy, the one that I'd kissed for the first time a couple of weeks back is stopping by with a few things for my trip. A man whose going out of his way to do something for me on a work day, damn I find this sexy. Then again he is very cute himself and today I've been promised that he'll be in uniform and since I've yet to see this, I must admit that I'm a tad bit eager for the visual of him. Yummy eye candy, this is what I should have every day as a 5:30 treat!

I need to write a 5-7 minute intro piece on myself and I've yet to accomplish it even though it's been on my mind for weeks now. It's been escaping me. As I typed this it dawned on me that I can write my intro speech while I'm driving the I5 down to Seattle tomorrow, then it will be ready for Saturdays plenary, oh lucky me.

Today I even managed to catch Midori for half an hour on the phone and we were able to plan more of her August visit. Not only will Midori be teaching two exciting workshops for Libido Events this August but also we'll be hosting Dine With The Diva again. A private dinner opportunity and a chance to listen while Midori reads excerpts from her new book "Wild Side Sex: The Book Of Kink" Limited seating for this dinner and a chance to hear the author herself read you her sexy works!

Once my copy of Wild Side Sex arrives, seeing as Midoris publisher is sending me a promo copy this week, I'll keep it on the bedside table and try my best to keep the pages from getting stuck together while I read it. I promise to read the short stories and essays as quickly as possible with one hand holding the book and the other on my Hitatchi Magic Wand. You just know that from Midori, the book is going to be an excellent one.

It's time for me to head back to packing so it is finished before my daughter gets home and also because I need to put away the adult stuff before anyone else shows up at my door. Although I do not hide who or what I am, I try to remember and practice two ideas:
1. don't scare the villagers
2. keep my business my own; personal and professional


Jim is away again in Olympia for a few days and Allena is eager to get me to her on Saturday.

And in case you ever wondered what type of man my Daddy is, here is an example. He sent Bella and I email today that said that neither her nor I were allowed to orgasm this weekend UNTIL each of us had given a stranger an orgasm first. He likes to call us (his girls) when he send us on missions like this, his Ambassadors of Joy. And since our family word is Joy and we want to keep our Daddy happy, and both Allena and I would like to orgasm again some time, you can well imagine that we will be giving an orgasm to someone over the weekend who we do not know. My plan is to give the first woman in an elevator that I can find and convince a great big huge, juicy orgasm. Then I'll give her a pink Libido Events flyer, a free sample of lube, a pat on the head, push my floor button and hopefully get off soon. The elevator silly, not an orgasm.

till later

Jennifer