Sunday, May 22, 2005

how it all changed

The past few days have just flown by as I've been so immersed in work. It had been my intention to go to both a swingers dance and an S/m party on Saturday night but it never happened for me. After two very long days of work it was time for a night in and this is where I stayed.

There had been no school on Friday as it was a Pro d day for my daughter and since I was working, she spent it with a friend, thus removing some of my mother guilt. By Saturday night my poor child was ready for a night in with her mother and that is exactly what she got. Well almost anyways.

Jim came up last night and the three of us went to Cactus Club for a late dinner and didn't return home till 9:45pm. At 10:30 after the child went to bed, we too promptly turned off all the house lights and went to sleep. There really wasn't even that much talking as we went to bed aside from my usual grumbles to my Daddy. "Can we cuddle like this? No, like this! Yes, I'm your girl, your my Daddy, I love you and you own me." wiggle in to the best, warm, hairy spot on my Daddy's shoulder and off I went to sleep, happily!

Next, I awoke to the sound of loud snoring in my ear. Actually, I should rephrase that and say, I was woken up by the sound of very loud snoring filling the room and the time was 4:12 am and I could not believe it. It's hard to believe that my Daddy, can make noises like that. Finally at 5:21 I asked to get out of bed and that is when I started my day today on the computer, leaving him behind to snore.

Last night was supposed to have Jim and I visiting with another couple from Seattle that we know who were up for the night and we were going to meet up at Rascals. It was also to be a night that I was going to be able to be not only suspended in rope bondage but also flung around some and otherwise roughed up. Normally I'd feel left out to have missed the opportunity to have some needs met sexually, physically, emotionally but you know what? I was so tired that it just didn't matter any more. And I've been around long enough to know and believe that there will always be another party and another event in this city, or yup, even another play opportunity.

It's already just before noon and everyone is up in the house now. We had planned on hitting an out door carnival today, but with all the buckets of rain falling from the sky this is just not going to happen. I'm thinking that today would be a good day to go to Metrotown to have my new cell phone cover put on my phone seeing as the store has to do it and not the consumer. Might as well let them fight with it to get it on correctly. For Mothers Day I got a new hot pink cover for my Fido which hopefully will prevent me from misplacing it so often.

My daughter is not so happy at this moment, the fair, cotton candy and some rides is really what she had her heart set on today and there is nothing playing at the local theaters that she would enjoy either. I've got a mail out to do about tomorrow Michele Serchuk Erotic slide show - Photo Tales With the Photo Diva at Libido Events, and also a home that always needs something tended to, a meal cooked, laundry done or the phone answered.

Allena and I are finally getting to spend some girl time together next weekend when I'm down with her in Seattle and this is something that I'm looking forward to a lot. I guess I should start plotting soon how I am going to make next weekend happen. I'm teaching twice in Seattle, once at The Wet Spot on Genital Play and once at the Queer Femme Conference on Feminity and Bi Sexuality. Also have plans on attending a play party, doing a photo shoot and spending time with my Bella. We never seem to get enough of one another what with the drive between us, our work commitments and my need to remain close to home often as Mom.

Time to motivate everyone to get a move on, I'm often the one around here to give people a kick in the pants to get them started....

Jennifer