Wednesday, May 25, 2005

where does the time go

It's been a long day today as my sleep last night was cut short with my heading out late for a trip to downtown Vancouver. At 7 last night I decided to head in the city to get some work tended to and work that I could only complete in a bookstore. Off I headed to Little Sisters Book Store, where I spent the better part of two hours researching the project I was working on while sitting cross legged on their bookstore floor. Little Sisters is not just a book store but also an art emporium and over the years have even sponsored some of the events I've hosted with authors and erotic artists.

By the time I departed Little Sisters, I was in need of a cold drink and a seat with more padding then the floor. Seeing as I had already found good parking on Davie Street, I left my car where it was walked across the street and up a block and went to Pumpjacks, a local leather bar. With a cold coke in hand, and a bowl of peanuts, I grabbed myself a seat at the end of the long bar and sat and watched men cruise one another for about 10 minutes before someone I knew came over to say hello.

It's always good to catch up with someone unexpected and that is just what happened last night. Myself and an old acquaintance spent time chatting and making just a tad bit more than small talk. Weird how priorities can change so quickly and how friendships can be made or destroyed in a blink of an eye. We talked for almost 2 hours before I walked him home, then turned myself around and walked back to my car and drove myself out of the city.

I had every intention of coming straight home, but on my way decide to stop in at Lick, a local womens bar to see what was going on. Spent three minutes with my head stuck inside before deciding that I should just go home, the music was to loud for my mood and I really wasn't interested in anyone in the room immediately. Driving along Hastings trying to get home and my mind goes, BING! James should be home and would love a booty call at this hour, let's stop in and see him. Pull up to James house and with his car not in sight, my heart sinks knowing he's not home. I grab the cell and promptly leave him a message....
James, it's me Jennifer and it's just before midnight and I'm sitting at your front door, calling you for a booty call my friend.
Now I know that when James does get this message he's going to be feeling guilty about missing out on this opportunity for some late night loving but it's ok. James and I are good friends and when the opportunity is right, all the stars will just line up in heaven and we'll have a great time and it won't be a stretch to make happen at all. I figure anything that is not meant to be will just make itself to difficult to bring to fruition, so I only play when it's easy and fun. Today just to be nasty, I phone James, and teased him about missing his second booty call from me in two weeks.

Kara came by after work yesterday and before I headed out and we spent an hour and a half in my bedroom talking. She's not seen my new strap-on so I had to put it on for her. Then once I got in, no joke, the woman couldn't keep her eyes off my cock and the sexy smile from her parted lips. Finally as I stood stroking myself and talking to Kara I asked her if she wanted to touch my cock. With a huge breath of air inhaled, her eyes meeting mine square on, and she says,
"Uh huh, I want to touch your cock, oh please, yes"
and then suddenly there she is extending her hand and grabbing a hold of this extension of me and exploring this new cock that is going to bring her to heights of ecstasy that differ from anything else that we do. I know in this minute why Kara is my bottom. She is my bottom because she recognizes that in my life that is her place and it is where she feels the most valued and loved. Eager to please her, just as much as she is to please me, I know that one day when she least expects it, that we'll fuck with this new toy and love another in a whole new way too. A smile forms on my lips and extends to my cheeks and eyes as I fall in lust both with Kara and my new strap-on all over again.

I did sleep last night although at what time my head hit the pillow I'm uncertain but it was around 2 this morning. And seeing as I was up 5 hours later at 7 working on the computer, I know understand why I'm so tired as I type this.

I'd phoned my Daddy late late last night and told him about everything I'd been up to. Today my Daddy emailed me this:
This pre-booty call agreement (hereinafter referred to as the "Agreement") is entered into on the _______(DD/MM/YY) by ___________ (fill in name) and _____________ (fill in name).

This agreement shall cover the following rules and principles:
1. No sleeping over -- unless it is very good and we need to repeat it in the morning.
2. No meeting in public except for dinner or drinks before the events of the evening.
3. No calls before 9pm -- we don't have anything to talk about.
4. None of that "lovemaking" crap -- only sex allowed...
5. No emotional discussions (i.e. Where are we heading with this? Do you love me?) The answer is no, so don't ask.
6. No plans made in advance -- that is why you are called the "backup," unless you're from out-of-town, then it's only a one-time advanced arrangement.
7. All gifts accepted -- including money.
8. No baby talk -- however, dirty talk is encouraged.
9. No asking for comparisons with former lovers -- it's really none of your damn business.
10. No calling each other "friends with privileges," we are not friends, just bed buddies.
11. Calling out the wrong name during sex is okay -- don't be offended.
12. No extra clothing -- I don't want you leaving anything behind when you leave.
13. No falling asleep right after sex -- it's over, so get up, get dressed and go home.
14. Don't be offended if I don't ask if you enjoyed it -- I don't care.
15. You cannot borrow my car for any reason.
16. If anyone asks who you are, the standard response will be: "My roommate's girlfriend/boyfriend."
17. Doggie style is the preferred position -- the less eye contact, the better.
18. NO condoms, NO sex.
19. Bring your own drink -- I am not a liquor store.
20. No phone use, please -- I don't want anyone calling back looking for you.
21. If going to a hotel room, we either split the cost, or alternate who's paying... you pay this time, I pay next.
22. Don't bring any of your friends with you, unless they're gonna join the party.

* Extra tip for successful booty calls: The aforementioned rules may only be altered by the holder of the agreement. If the other party attempts to change or alter any terms of this Agreement, it will automatically become null and void, and you will then be removed from the Booty Call List and deleted from phone memory and e-mail list. In otherwords, you will be blocked from all communications until you understand the rules.

Participating Party:
Signature:_______________________________________
Date: ________________

Participating Party:
Signature:_______________________________________
Date: ________________


Must get to sleep now as tomorrow is two days rolled in to one again PLUS I need to ready for both of my Seattle presentations. And tonight has my daughter in my bed as I'm a pushover and agreed to this on a school night. She cuddles so good that I figure I might as well squeeze as much cuddling as I can out of her now while she's home with me.

I'm not only poly and proud but also a mother and proud.

Jennifer