Wednesday, February 02, 2011

Special Treatment 2

On Monday January 17, I made a post about a man writing me, wishing "special treatment". In other words, this man had written me because he was seeking to become a Lounge member, without having to do the mandatory orientation class that everyone has to take.

Then low and behold, , I get yet another email. From another man. This time, this chap writes and says "thank you for writing about me on your blog, I am the man wanting special treatment that you were referencing".

I write this clueless chap back and let him know, that in fact, I was not writing about him. I even checked the mans email address and who I had been writing about, was not this guy. So I let him know this.

Then the man writes me back again (like I have nothing better to do, than to read countless emails from him) and says

"Well, on your post titled "special treatment" you said that a someone wanted to enter the lounge without having to go through orientation, and at the time, I was trying to do that by emailing you back and fourth about that.

I might be mistaken. Perhaps there is another guy."


BINGO.

Dude. You are not a special snowflake and certainly not the only man to write me asking me to make some special considerations, just-for-you.

This happens all the time. And only from men. You are not the first, nor will you be the last.

So follow along. Read my words and get a clue.

Everyone in my world is special. Because everyone enters the exact same way. Through, member orientation.

And you trying to back door the orientation process, makes me not want to know you. Show some respect not just for me but for everyone else who surrounds me who did the footwork to be where they are with the Lounge.