Thursday, February 03, 2011

Feedback from Attendees of Classes

Feedback written to me, from three of the women who were in classes with me this past Sunday in Victoria. (I taught cock sucking & hand jobs along with g-spot and female ejaculation)

From Tabetha --

aahhhh....the refreshing language of sex! At the very least, it certainly sounded that way coming from you Jennifer! Attending your classes and hearing your stories were more than just entertaining...especially the one about your daughter being positively sex educated by her parents. That was an empowering for me to hear. It gave me great hope that our children can learn to navigate an ever changing sexscape in basic everyday life...that by learning the appropriate language and developing a healthier attitude to go with it..they are empowered and therefore protected!

Before attending your class on cocksucking....I was not convinced it could give me more knowledge than I already had. I am happy to report that not only was I way wrong....the extra confidence I was looking for came in heaps...,inspired by a few of your combined (cock sucking) techniques...I am so glad I took notes!

The G-Spot Female Ejaculation class was something else! The atmosphere of sisterhood was incredible and inspiring to me...special thanks to your model! Seeing exactly where the her sacred Goddess flow wells out from....was educational indeed!

The spirit of your classes kept pointing us toward creating intimacy and having fun in the moment with our lovers....I enjoyed your classes immensely Jennifer...and I will be back for more! Thank you!

The atmosphere of sisterhood was beautiful.





From Beth --

Jennifer, your relaxed, enthusiastic, super knowledgeable, respectful facilitation was the best. The energy that was created by you and each and every woman in the room was beautiful. Throughout the day I watched you push some edges and give others the space they needed. You created a very safe, fun space for us. And your ability to keep us all on track was freaking amazing.

By the end of the Cocksucking workshop I had become very attached to my little demo model...really wished I could have taken it home with me. :)

The G-Spot workshop...all I can say is WHO KNEW???? My god, women are awesome.

I can't wait for the next workshop and am definitely rounding up a few more friends to come too.

The entire day was an awesome experience. Thank You for empowering me.


From Rosie --


Hi Jennifer, thank you for putting on such an awesome workshop in Victoria this past weekend. The words that come to mind for me were raw and engaging and unapologetically uncensored, lifting the veil of shame and secrecy around women owning their sexuality and giving themselves permission to own it!


My business is XXXX and your workshop cemented for me the reality that this is what I was born to do. This is my passion and reason for being here. I really needed to come to your workshop to "bring it " to the next level and see how that could be done. My main focus is XXXXX with women.


I am looking forward to hearing about how your Nanaimo workshop is going to look! Let me know when this is happening, I'd love to come!


Thanks again Jennifer for the inspiration and the true you!