Monday, January 31, 2011

Weekend Reviewed

The past few days have been so busy with events and travel, that I have had hardly any time to sleep at all. In fact, I am so tired as I am writing this, that the nausea is overwhelming. I am not the sort of person able to cat nap and will need to wait it out till this evening, when finally, my head can hit the pillow for an extended period of deep sleep.

Friday night there was a private event at the Lounge and though it was hosted by people we know, certainly, we still had to be there. It was our good friend Stephens birthday and the women in his life had orchestrated a surprise party for the occasion. It was a fun to hang out at LL, with no responsibilities. And an "unusual" incident happened at this event that I plan on writing about in detail, after I have caught up on my rest.

Saturday was the inevitable Costco shopping and then home to load the car. Later in the evening was Sultry and I was working it all by myself. I swear the best nights for our bath house party are always the coldest ones -- I had a wonderful experience and even somehow caught myself in amongst the action more times than I even thought I had the energy for.

By the time I arrived back home and climbed into bed it was already 1:30 in the morning Sunday. So at 6:00a.m. when my alarm went off, I was none to happy dragging my sorry, yet very clean ass, out of bed so soon.

By 7:30 Jason, the baby and myself had picked up S, my demo model in New Westminster and we were on our way to BC Ferries.

Our loaded up car, filled with sex supplies, teaching aids and people, made it onto the 9 am ferry to Victoria. By 11:30 I was completely set up.

Over the course of the afternoon, I taught two different classes, each sold out, to 56 women, in my families home. Then I saw a coaching client for an hour appointment.

And as I came downstairs, I noticed the house was all tidied back up again and the dining room table had been set for family dinner. My mother had made us all a scrumptious dinner to enjoy before we had to drive to catch the 9 PM boat back to the mainland.

Being able to teach in my families home, with my families support, and surrounded by so many passionate friendly people, I can only consider myself as blessed.

At 11:40 at night we arrived home. I had seen more people than I can remember, educated powerfully, driven all over hell and back and still managed to find our way back to our nest. Thankfully.

It's possible to have your cake and eat it too. That kind of sums up my weekend in one mouthful. "I worked hard, I played hard and now, I am going down hard." Well, later tonight, after this one last event that I have to work before a few days of rest and relaxation.