Thursday, August 13, 2009

Orgasmic Bondage

It came to be that sitting in front of me recently was a rather hot couple, perhaps a few years older than myself. The woman was stunning and certainly not a shy flower. After a few minutes of us all chatting I boldly invited her to play.

Just my luck she said yes without missing a beat. Then as she was removing her mid thigh length black coat I was mesmerized with her sheer and fishnet teddy that left everything visible to my roaming eyes. Her knee high black heeled come-fuck-me boots were the icing on my cake, most certainly.

Beautiful as she looked in her outfit, it needed to be removed. She had to be nude in order to properly enjoy my ministrations. With swift speed she made herself naked and I sighed with delight.

I positioned her in front of the stripper pole, so the pole was snugly between her perfect creamy butt cheeks. Then with a large roll of pallet wrap in hand I wound it tightly round and round her body, mummifying her to the pole rendering her unable to free herself.

With scissors in hand I startegically cut the bindings that covered her perk nipples and with mouth and fingers worked them free - the visual was glorious.

Her partner is nibbling away at her neck, I am sucking on her nipples and she is writhing in a way that says she will soon explode in bliss. Out of her mouth escapes a pleasurable moan that can only be described as orgasmic.

Grabbing scissors again, I cut the area around her genitals making them accessible next. Then placing a blindfold over her eyes, I gather together a few tools to further the sensations she's receiving.

Her man is necking with her, and I slip a vibrator between her pussy lips and start circling her clitoris. The sounds she makes and the bucking makes it evident that I am doing something that is pushing her towards nirvana. The dam bursts and with her head rolling from side to side, she cums hard on my hand.

I lube up my gloved hand and insert my fingers into her slick pussy and start prodding her G-Spot, she makes appreciative noises, then asks me to slow down. I comply. Then as I am working over her pleasure spot she starts gasping, turning shades of purple and gyrating. Within a minute her orgasm is massive and she is tousled looking and breathless.

She asks to be freed. We remove her blindfold, then cut her out of the restraints. Shaking slightly, she is walked back to the sofa, where she sits and cuddles with her man.

Cleaning my toys I look over and witness the two of them bonding together over what was most certainly a new experience for each of them. It made me feel good to see them sharing such a moment and to know I had played a part to their happiness.