Friday, August 14, 2009

Body Bag Bondage & E-Stim

It has to be about nine years ago now that I met my long time friend Z. We saw one another with regularity for years, then we stopped crossing paths for quite some time.

Recently while teaching at a local prison, there he was. A contractor doing work on the inside for the day. We were both equaually surprised to run across one another, especially considering our surroundings. As fate would have it, a few weeks later, he took me up on my offer and became a member of Libido Lounge along with his lovely partner L.

I am happy to be back in touch with each of them, as they are one of those lovely happy and in love type of couples who always look great together.

Recently they came to our bondage event Restraining Order and made a host of new friends. Obviously with personalities like theirs, this was an easy enough task.

They showed up ready to play on the night in question. Two big black toy bags accompany them, Z carried one in each hand as they arrived through our doors.

We all sat around making chit chat for about twenty minutes or so, before play began to break out around us. Then Z opened one of his bags and pulled out a splendid eye catching full length black leather body bag.

So many people in the space suddenly gravitated towards it. People asking questions about it, touching it, and caught up in it's obvious meaning. What a toy to own, expensive, niche and not for the faint of heart. Lovely, just lovely.

Z made his way to the restroom and returned in Superman underwear. He looked adorable. L had a smile from ear to ear as she told us tales of how they integrate it into their sex play while at home. Mesmerized we all were indeed.

The body bag then was laid out on top of our huge black padded cage and L spent the time to zip, strap and tie in Z so he would be immobilized.

I got caught up in talking in another room and when I returned I was tickled to note that Z was no longer distinguishable from within his suit, even his head was zipped in and covered now too.

With great interest I watched as L unzipped a small zipper around his cock and balls, then wrapped them in an elastic followed by a velcro strap which held in place a precious electrode to his perinieum thus being attached to an e-stim box. What a toy indeed. The entire package looked as though it should be an adveristement in a Mr.S catalogue. The visual was enticing and glorious for the sadist in me and for every masochist present too.

Gleefully when invited to, I pressed the magical button that zapped his taint with a jolt of electricity and listened as his muffled scream of protest was barely audible. His toes shook in the bottom on the body bag, but nothing more. I repeated this act many times over before adding my own perverted twist to his quandry.

Grabbing a very large and sharp hunting knife, I told Z of my plans. Simply, I am going to insert this pointy item down your urethra as far as it will go. Then with a steady hand I will hold it in place as I jolt your sensitive bits with electricity again. Your job: NOT TO MOVE AT ALL, or well, bad things could seriously happen having grave results. No joke!

Somehow I could smell terrified oozing out of the poor man. L was looking pleased at my plan, and watched intently as I then did just as I had promised. Other women came over to watch too, because well torturing a penis is just so much fun.

After a few minutes, I grabbed hold of yet another idea. Selecting an acrylic paddle, it was placed solidly under his tied tight scrotum, then with a fish bonker in the other hand, I smashed his balls firmly and exquistely. This seemed very popular, for many others wanted to catch sight of what I was doing too. Z just laid there absorbing each stroke and savoring all of the attention being bestowed upon him, he may well have been gasping in pain but thankfully the body bag prevented me from knowing such details.

There are times where my kinky life is indescribable to outsiders, some things you simply just must witness to actually understand the magnitude of. This was one of those scenes.

L and Z did some checking in with one another and I wandered off to clean my toys, leaving the couple back on their own. A short while later I saw Z with a shit eating grin wandering out of the bathroom looking high on endorphins, and I knew his trip through masochism had been time well spent.


It didn't take long either before both Z and L had enjoyed a snack and drink and I watched in awe as Z was tied spread eagled inside our suspension rack for a little ball busting and a flogging. Watching others use the Lounges equipment for their pleasure always leaving me feeling good.

It always amazes me what restraining someone will permit their minds to accept in the name of pleasure. There was so much unusual bondage happening on this particular evening that with all my time spent with Z & L, I actually missed some of the other deviant play that had transpired.

The next morning I awoke to a sincere thank you note from the couple, expressing their gratitude for an evening well spent in bondage amongst friends.

My job and world are the best ever.