Wednesday, August 12, 2009

MILF Vancouver

As you can likely imagine, my in box daily is inundated with emails ranging the spectrum of funny, absurd, sad, frustrating, complimentary, professional and personal.

Since the announcement of my pregnancy a new wave of mail has hit me with enough regularity to make me take notice.

You see, there is an acronym "MILF". Have you heard of it before? I suppose it's a compliment, yet it feels strange to be referred to in such a bold way by others. Many whom I know, and others that I do not.

Remember, I have a teenager already. I've been a mother for a long time, yet many people do not know or even see this side of me.

Yet another person emailed me the other day, saying I was the hottest MILF imaginable, and how first time motherhood was making me extra alluring to this person. They went on to say how attractive they have always found me but now it was over the top. I had to laugh.

I am not a first time mother and as such I guess this means that I have been a MILF for a long time now.

Ego pushed aside, I have excellent self esteem and my feelings about who I am are not wrapped up in how others see me, rather in how I see myself. I feel good about my appearance and have for longer than I can remember. I know I am attractive and I know many people find me to be sexy. I'm flattered.

Yet oddly it is weird to be thought of as a MILF hottie simply because I am pregnant. That my swelling belly, massive breasts and glowing skin are drawing people to notice me in a whole new way.