Saturday, February 07, 2009

Dating Women

Last night my bottom and I had a date. First we went out for a nice sushi dinner where we ate and talked for two hours straight. It was a lovely time together of catch up and alone girl time, greatly anticipated and needed too.

Then we went to The Vancouver Play House, where we witnessed a beautiful show. The SOLD OUT performance of Soledad Barrio & Noche Flamenca What an outstanding concert, it was energy filled, passionate and breath taking, the pace was incredible.

Seats in the ninth row afforded us an up close viewing of the perfectionist work of these artists. Dancers, singers and guitarists. I was in awe from beginning to end, as was everyone else.

The lead dancer Soledad is exquisite in her movements and proficiency, that I saw her dance is amazing, you would have been awe struck at how she owned the stage and audience, I was captivated for certain. The reviews on her and the show are top notch, and still do not do her justice.

Now tonight is Naughty and it is a big crowd at The Lounge, in just a few short hours. Oh my!

RC and I have a surprise to announce to this nights group of attendees, I am eager to see their reactions. Few know already, and it has been fun leaking it out slowly.