Sunday, February 08, 2009

End of the day

I spent twenty three hours at the Lounge, from last night till late this afternoon. The Naughty Party yesterday was incredible.

A woman had a big ol' wet orgasm on my leg. One woman fainted, she was mummified to our stripper pole and another cutie then she got over-heated and boom, she was down for the count.

Hot sex was everywhere, spankings, clamps and floggings were happening everywhere I looked. The action was super hot and the night went by speedy fast.

If your reading this entry and were at Naughty, send me some feedback privately on how you experienced the evening. You know I love to hear from you our dear members and your insights are always so valuable.

I'd write more but I am just too tired. You see I slept at The Lounge, because there was an Orientation there today and also Exploratorium, we gained another dozen members.

Now I am home and in bed. There is a mail out going out as I type this here and in a matter of minutes I shall be fast asleep.