Thursday, February 12, 2009

Sex Events Vancouver

I have a few different irons in the fire, which means I need some assistance. Your help dear readers, please.

Lee Harrington bondage guru is soon to be at Libido Lounge, and I have yet to pin down which exact classes I want him to be teaching. Seeing as I don't want to make this decision all by myself, I welcome you to send me suggestions for which classes you are most interested in seeing. Check out Lee's class list and then let me know what tickles your fancy. Ok? Good. Thanks.

We are looking to rent a venue (think larage hall), something NOT in Vancouver, our preference is Burnaby, New West, PoCo or Port Moody. It should be liquor licensed and have a capacity of at least two hundred and fifty. Send me along your suggestions please and any contact info you may have for said facility.


Do you know of a massage cream that can purchased for relatively inexpensive? The oil we use at The Lounge works awesome, however it stains our sheets and leave bump marks on our walls where the freshly massaged lean on them. Not so good for clean up. We'd like to find something that we can buy in bulk and something with no scent. Let me know what your ideas are, or what product you use and where you access it.

I have booked a Women's Swap & Shop at The Lounge in March, here are the details....

Since I have loads of naughty items I no longer want, and I don't want to throw the stuff out, it seems appropriate that I host a Swap & Shop. I know others will get much happiness out of my no longer desired products and such, so I invite you to sell yours too or simply come and shop. This event is being offered for anyone I know (female only) who wishes to attend, it is happening at Libido Lounge.

Women's Sexy Clothing, Footwear, Toys, Accessories & Book Sale

Wednesday March 11

7 PM - 9:30 PM *arrive early for best selection

Admission: $5

Have items you want to sell? Need some kinky clothing and do not want to pay store prices?

This is the event for you. Sell your items, or make them available for free, or trade them for something else with another woman.

Empty your closets and rummage through your drawers. Bring your gently used fetish, kinky and sexy items to our Erotic Women's Sale.

Dig out anything that does not fit you any longer. Pack up anything you no longer wear or want.

Corsets, lingerie, boots, shoes, erotica, canes, floggers, sex toys, boas, collars, cuffs waist cinchers, heels, purses, bags etc. etc. etc.

Now is the time to rid yourself of any unwanted or unneeded kinky items that are cluttering up your cupboards and dressers.

Plan to vend at the event, send me an email: jennifer@libidoevents.com

RSVP your attendance, by sending me an email: jennifer@libidoevents.com