Monday, February 09, 2009

Back to basics

I was too bed early last night and woke refreshed and ready to face the day.

Unexpected news has thrown me for a bit of a loop this afternoon. Dare I say that thinking about it all has given me a wee bit of a head ache.

RC will be home from work soon, and spending some time alone with him, should help me feel better.

It might be nice if we ventured out this evening to pick up some groceries as the cupboards are a little empty. We did not do much shopping in January as we knew we would be leaving on holidays, so we ate everything we had, to clean out the freezers and cupboards. Since our return we have yet to find the time to do a food run and now it is time, because aside from condiments and fresh fruit and veggies, there is not-much-else.

Tomorrow I am doing a photo shoot with another local model. Bondage is the theme. Costuming and make up will need to be packed later this evening. I should really spend some time plotting out outfits and props shortly.

I need to be suspended and have a round or two taken out of me. Get me out of my head for awhile. The whole mother, partner, business owner, sex educator roles I wear are a little much today.