Thursday, February 05, 2009

Girl On Top Orgasms

Tuesday was an exceptionally long day, I spent most of it doing household tasks and work related catch-up after being away for over a week. When I crawled into bed at an early hour, my laptop was with me so I could continue ticking things off my to-do list.

After working for quite some time, I knew I was wiped and should really close the box and get some shut eye. Rather I summoned my guy from where he was across the room at his desk and gave him the seducing smile of "do you want me?"

With out missing a beat, he hopped right over to the bed. For longer than I thought I had in me, he laid out naked on his belly on the bed, with his head buried between my things and my hands holding his head on either side and at times stroking his hair. His licks were soothing, the sucking made me want him more and his caresses of my sex had me exploding.

By the time he entered me with his huge cock, I was starved for more of him. Great as his oral skills were, and are, I was in need of some serious thrusting. He mounted me and we moved together for a short while. Easy motions, familiar.

We rolled over and I atop him, took him for a ride, and I rode him hard. Grinding myself onto his pleasure maker, our eyes locked when our mouths were not tasting one another. It roared out of me, the second orgasm of the evening and as it came in a spasm out of me, he came too.

It happens now and again that two people will come at exactly the same time, but it is somewhat of a rarity. We did not plan for it, and no conversation was had to allow this to happen. It just did.

When the heat of his load ejected itself into me, I continued to glide up and down his manliness with great stamina and enthusiasm. He shook, he convulsed and he lost himself in me, just as I had done in him.

To be lost in another and with another at the moment of ecstatic bliss is always electrifying.

We've been having wild sex lately, and it's been just awesome. I'd tell you our secret as to"why" but I am not ready to divulge just yet. It feels good to have a little privacy on this one thing.