Tuesday, January 13, 2009

The Taboo Sex Show 2009

I am feeling pretty weary right at this exact moment. My alarm had me waking at six fifty this morning for a photo shoot in the downtown city core for a Vancouver newspaper. I arrived looking all pretty, and on time. We did our interview yesterday, and it seemed to go rather well. I was quite pleased by the questions the reporter asked and equally happy with the reception the photographer gave me in the studio this morning.

The article is about my involvement with The Taboo Sex Show and of course the classes that I am teaching.

Taboo starts this Thursday and the article comes out tomorrow, so Wednesday. I've been told I will be in both the on-line edition and the print paper as well. I am eager to see how it all turns out, though any publicity is always good. However the better the journalist the more people are turned on to myself, Libido Events and my Erotic Arts Curriculum.

I have another interview booked at Taboo itself, right after one of my classes too, the next few days are really huge for me. And tiresome.

A couple of hours ago, I picked up three hundred and seventy five dollars worth of handouts for the show to accompany my classes from a brilliant printer friend.

Shortly I will be packing my bags for each class, so each day I can just grab the bags I need and head out the door without needing to search out all my aides and toys. Two different classes each day, for four days. That is a lot of work. Plus the networking, question answering in person and in email, and all the set up and take down of each class will keep me on fast speed till Sunday night.

Now if I could find a way to stop my period woes, which has just started today, I may just be able to make it through the rest of this week without losing my marbles. I loath cramps.