Thursday, January 15, 2009

Sex News Vancouver

This is Day 1.

The Taboo Show officially opens it's doors today at five.

My finally printing bill for all the handouts that Libido Events and Libido Lounge will be distributing was five hundred and twenty five dollars.

I have filled nine volunteer positions with people to assist me with my classes each day in the workshop room.

I have given a corset company another ten of my volunteers so they have staffing for sales and set up and take down over the four days of the show.

I have done one media interview thus far, and currently now have two more booked during the show.

My corporate sponsor is O'Behave a cool company with a group of stores that I have worked with locally in the past, and who also sponsored my Calgary and Edmonton classes too.

My plan is to teach my eight classes these next few days and in between doing so, to meet and network with as many new companies and entities as possible, exposing them to myself and of course to Libido Lounge.

I worked till three o'clock this morning on Taboo related projects. Now it is time for a quick nap so I have the energy necessary to make it through the rest of this long day.

Must still decide what to wear, this is always a challenge. At least I have lots of options to choose from in my closets and I have plans on shopping at the show for a few new naughty pieces to add to the collection.