Friday, January 16, 2009

Day 2 Taboo

This is Day 2.

Yesterday went smoothly enough. I taught my class Tie Me To The Bed Posts Please - bedroom bondage basics and my Wild Sex For The Uninhibited class, both were fantastic.

I was gifted with numerous new products by vendors at the show. A lot of free booty. Close to $900 worth to be precise and I am feeling fortunate to be surrounded by wonderful associates and allies.

All the volunteers I coordinated for the show are doing such a great job that I have not had a single issue to have to deal with. This is excellent news. This morning I phoned everyone and checked in and they are all in good spirits.

Tonight I am teaching Cock Sucking & Pussy Licking - the shows best attended classes by far. I love my job and all the people I am privileged to meet and guide through their sexual journey.

My last class ends late so today will be a long one. Ten days till we leave for Cuba, thank god as I REALLY need a vacation.