Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Erotic Arts Expert?

Today I landed my photo and a decent interview in the Vancouver Courier newspaper, both the on-line version and the print edition. Attention is always nice.

You can read the article yourself and take a gander at the image they decided to use from the photo shoot we did yesterday. Me and my whip.

They had wanted me in handcuffs and holding a whip at the same time. Wrong. I needed to explain to the photographer that the handcuffed person does not also hold the whip. It was fun to do, none the less.

Today RC and I were gifted with a hand made bottle of massage oil, thanks P.

This evening the corset company from Atlanta Georgia that is exhibiting at Taboo rented out the Lounge. There was a pizza party, along with a meet n greet for all the volunteers I had organized for them. Everyone really enjoyed meeting Ms.Martha and loved the corsets, the women were all happy choosing which one they would receive for their volunteer hours.

Still this evening I have another ninety minutes or so left of work to do, before I can put my head down on the pillow and go to sleep.

My man is the best, he loves me so much and I simply adore him. Last night he brought me and the teenager home gifts. The daughter got four pair of monkey socks which she was really happy with and I was given knee high camouflage socks. Everyone we know and all the women in my life, think he is just super and a great family man. I am so lucky to have found him, or rather to have been found by him.