Saturday, November 22, 2008

Pretty New Toys & a Girly Intimates

Shortly I am on my way back to the Taboo Sex Show here in Edmonton. It snowed last night and it sure is cold out - I am so not liking the cold. The bonus, the person commuting me around all weekend, has a gorgeous vehicle with heated seats. A tush warmer, damn is it ever comforting and necessary for me as I chill so easily.

After last night at the show, my feet were brutally sore, luckily I was smart enough to pack flats to wear out of the place to save my poor toes so they can make it through the weekend. Both of my classes yesterday went awesome and the crowds came out in Edmonton, it felt great to be part of such inspiring energy.

I made some purchases, there was a booth that had some S/m toys that really caught my attention. And lucky for me, they can all be written off on my taxes. A wooden ball crusher, a long handled whip, and a rubber slapper - devious, very devious devices indeed. I know these items will fast become the new favorites in my toy collection.

I exchanged some of my expertise with a lovely woman business owner, and for doing so, I walked away with the most drop dead Chinese silk brocade waist cincher. Fully boned in metal, privacy panel and lovely workmanship, it is a wonderful addition to my personal stock pile of fetish wear.

Today is a few more classes, networking and a coffee appointment with a new friend who has asked for a meeting. If I am lucky, I'll be out of the show by 11:30 tonight.