Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Hair Removal Vancouver

My day started fairly early today and my night will be a late one, so now, I shall blog.

I awoke before RC, and he roused about half an hour later. He came walking into the living room where I was and sat on the sofa, next to me. Within minutes he was getting head and then came the explosive orgasm. It seemed appropriate to give him such attention, given that in just a few hours, he had an appointment to be waxed. FOR THE FIRST TIME EVER. And I had booked it for him and even talked him into it.

The chest, and the treasure trail are all now bare and soft to the touch. RC handled it all very well despite his screams and thrashing. I stood by and took photos.

This afternoon is all about email, a lot of e-mail. The conference is demanding some of my time, and I have a list of personal individuals awaiting answers from me to the emailed in sex questions.

Tonight is Deviant Dining at The Lounge. The BC Center for Disease Control, has been brought in to teach for us for the second time now. It is going to be a busy and very stimulating night for all attending.

Hey by the way - don't forget to send in your checks now for Sultry. Our couples only bathhouse event. The details are here under the cut, and you don't need to be a Lounge member to attend, it is open to non members & members alike.

The weather is so great out today, it makes me sad, that tomorrow I am on the road again. This time traveling to Edmonton where I am teaching another eight classes for the Taboo Sex Show. What excites me most is that I have two work gigs in Edmonton: one very big and very public, and the other private and with a great personal gain attached.

Off now to work, it's calling me name and goddess knows it won't get completed without my efforts.