Monday, November 17, 2008

Oral Sex Class Tuesday

Tomorrow night, Tuesday November 18, from 7 to 9 PM, at The Love Nest in Burnaby, I am teaching Pussy Licking Good. I could present this class standing on my head, and with no effort at all. It's a no brainer for me, as I teach it so often and am also so good at the act itself. Pussy Licking is a drop in class, that is open to the public, anyone may attend, men or women, couples or singles. Come on by and take in the class, there is much for you to learn and plenty of new techniques you can pick up to improve your oral sex prowess.

Today, I am simply attempting the game of catch up. My e-mail accounts, all of them, are over flowing with letters, requests and demands from members and the general public right now. This being the end result of being away for days in Calgary. I have to finish emptying the accounts today, as Thursday I am flying again and off to Edmonton for five days teaching eight classes for Taboo.

The suitcases need unpacked, so items can be washed, but honestly, I will just be repacking them all over again.

It is so nice to be home, and back to my routine. Plus the cat feels divine rubbing against me.