Thursday, November 20, 2008

Tracking progress & success

Some times I am floored by all that I can accomplish.

Last night, nineteen people, plus RC and I, making it twenty one people showed up for Deviant Dining at the Libido Lounge. What a huge impressive dinner it was, and our speaker had such great energy that the whole experience was wonderful. Hell the food was over-the-top too. Good times, great people and lots of opportunities to meet new friends and learn all at once.

RC and I stayed up till 1 in the morning, fucking like bunnies. Damn, he actually wore me out. We needed some sex before I took flight and left for days on end.

Tonight I fly to Edmonton. The last week and a half has been filled with airline travel, different cities, tons of classes and interesting experiences.

Today before I leave, I need to repack my suitcases and ensure that I have really warm clothes for where I am going. Brrr, I loathe being cold, my bony butt hates it. I also must find my mother a suitable birthday gift and card and get that mailed off so it gets to her in time. Lest I forget to also pick up some gifts, both for my home stay arrangements as well as for my Corporate Sponsor.

I awoke tired today and sadly have to complete much before my ride arrives to bring me to YVR. It would sure be nice to be able to squeeze in a nap some time this afternoon too, if not, I hope to catch a little shut eye on the plane.

By the way, since the new website went live, both my blog here and the Libido Events and Libido Lounge URLS have been going CRAZY with traffic. So many people looking in and so many others becoming members - work is exactly on track, and where I had wanted it to be. Sticking with a business plan and model has served us well.

No time left to gab, now I am off to being pro-duc-tive!