Friday, September 12, 2008

Whew!

Today has been hellish and grueling, with lots to tend to and many people & items demanding my attention.

I was up and already out of the house by 8:30 this morning, with a slew of items on my agenda.

A stop at a local adult store, for a meeting with the manager. We managed an hour of alone time catching up at a sidewalk cafe.

Then onto shopping for produce for veggie and fruit platters for this evening.

A stop at the PO Box, and then onto the bank.

Picked up RC at home and we drove straight to Costco for for more nibblies for the evening's festivities.

Over to the Lounge to drop everything off. Then we set the place up into a new configuration for the onslaught of women who are due later.

Back home to make food trays and pack my toy bags.

I took an hour long nap.

Spent some time with my child.

Then we cooked for ourselves.

Filet mignon on the BBQ that were decadent to eat, my boy cooks a mean steak. they were large, tender and so soft we could have cut them with our forks. Mix in roasted potatoes, salad, and brie with crackers and I was one satiated women.

Changed clothes and readied myself.

Checked my voice mail accounts.

Printed the Guest List and Party Rules.

Checked email.

Took two Tylenol's as my head was aching and I was feeling grumbly.

And now RC is going to drop me off at The Lounge.

I plan on having one hell of a night.

Sex, Play, Women and General Debauchery are all on my list.

Tonight is virtually a full house, for DIRTY GIRLS!

I'm feeling like a fine tuned machine right about now.

Here's hoping everything goes as planned.