Saturday, September 13, 2008

Women's Sex Party

DIRTY GIRLS was such a wonderful way to spend an evening, the perfect completion to my day as it left me elated and feeling blessed.

Loads of women, of all colors, ages, sizes, styles of play and relationship forms. Ah sex positivity and inclusion make for incredible events, one where hierarchy and cliquey-ness have no place.

I was home by 2 in the morning and on top of the world, so much so that I was unable to sleep.

By the time I arrived in, women who had left prior to me were already sending in their thanks and accolades. My smile was beaming reading all the praise.

A long time friend of mine, ended up with her thighs wrapped around my face for quite some time. She moaned as I did things to her to make her squirm in delight. Then to balance everything out because she then owed me, I was REALLY mean to her. She laughed a lot, and suffered much as well. When we play together much fun is always had by each of us and my Topping skills are put to good use. Funny how even the women who say they have no interest in being dominated, flock to watch with eyes open wide and a hungry look on their faces when I play. I think it has something to do with my "style" of sexy dominance and play.

The sex was intense, by 10:30 every where you looked strap-ons were on, dildos were abundant, lube bottles were all over the floor and of course, latex gloves snapped from every corner of the room. Happily I watched orgasms pop off one after the other for the DIRTY GIRLS present. At one point, I counted seven different Hitatchi Magic Wans out amongst the place, reminding me that I need to label mine. Groups of two, three, fours and even one group of five women were all having sex in various forms. It was super hot to watch. I for one got my rocks off, and more than once.

I met a new woman too, she is super cute and fun to get riled up. She allowed me to taunt her some and eventually to do some play with, that had her flustered and scared all at once. Heady combination, especially with so many people watching. It's my plan to hit her up with an email and see where perhaps our energies can join forces and conspire for play in future. I put out extraordinarily well, and she can take a serious whooping, or so I've been told.

Anyone have a small black light that they are able to donate to Libido Lounge? We are in need of one, and ASAP. To detect counterfeit bills of course.

Sleep blessed sleep, this is all I need today.