Thursday, September 11, 2008

The Support I've gathered

Daily I am reminded of how long I have been involved in sex culture, over a decade now.

People write me and tell me of my immense impact on their lives. It is incredible to hear how I have helped shaped others realities in such a positive way.

There is nothing more rewarding than unsolicited emails of thanks and praise. I am baffled though at the sheer volume of individuals whom I have had the fortune of meeting.

Some I met while teaching a public class. Others I met while leading their class in a college or university. More I've met through email exchanges. Thousands upon thousands I've met at trade shows while I led them on a path of discovery. More I have run across in private coaching sessions. Still others at sex clubs, sex camps and alternative venues when they have come to hear me speak and see my presentations. Others flock towards me for the guest speakers I bring to town and they want to meet. Friends send their friends to me. Supporters quietly tell others of who I am and how I can aid them. The newspaper regularly directs people towards me with bold catch phrases, cover stories, feature articles and my photo. My blog invites people to know me and sex culture no matter where people hail from me.


I'm flattered beyond belief regarding the attention I get.

I am becoming the woman I always wanted to be, but never knew how to create for myself.

It is through all those that I have met and worked with, that I have been shaped into who I am today.

Thank you.