Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Routines are a blessing

So school went back in today. However only for 1/2 an hour. Arrg! How messed up is that? High school students woken up to attend school only for long enough for the teachers to do a head count to see who still lives in the catchment, and who over the summer has moved away. My daughter was in good spirits and eager to see her friends.

There has been plenty of unpacking and settling in back in to a home with no food in the fridge given no one being here for so long.

Two weeks in the month of August I was absent from home and work. First Maui and then Sex Camp, what a surreal time for me. I've missed my home, family and routine.

Shortly I will attempt to empty my answering machines, all three of them, check the post box and home mail box and give the animals some long over due loving.

Later on I will make the effort to work my way through all five of my e-mail accounts which are inundated with requests and work.

Being away was grand, though it certainly creates a massive work load for me upon my return.