Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Brown Chicken, Brown Cow

Does the naked happy dance :::: The first FULL day back-to-school. And RC returned working all day. So I had the entire house to myself for a solid seven and a half hours. I love my daughter and my guy. However with a summer of being surrounded by family and loads of people recently (at camp and classes) the chance to spend time with myself has been long over due and greatly anticipated.

It could be said that I spent most of the day sans clothing and in my big comfy bed with clean sheets and the bedroom window swung open wide. Mind you my computer was in my lap and I was working like a mad woman, at least when I was not either a) vibrating myself OR b) napping.

Politics and drama are being slung around local sex culture again. SURPRISE? Not so much. Same old people and same old pettiness. Lucky for me that I have the ability to keep myself out of others reach and just consider this all to be an unfortunate part of my career.

In the last week, I've been gifted with two rather enormous personal checks. Both from the same source and both for the same reason. I did something that was wanted from me and the reward was money. A lot of money. I am very pleased with how this has all worked out and in truth at how easy it was to bring to fruition. I should remember to do this more often to continue this streak of fortune.

A number of months ago I started to implement serious life altering changes into my life. For my betterment of course. Its taken till just a couple of weeks back for me to feel the effects of said changes and to start feeling as though I had come out the other side, on a positive note. Because let me tell you, I was feeling pretty rough there for a bit as these new adjustments made my moods and sleep fluctuate immensely. Things are looking pretty rosy and quite frankly I am proud of myself. Some times one just has to take matters into their own hands, and that is exactly what I did - and I shared it with no one, so I dealt with everything on my own without the pressure of being watched by those close to me.

I love my life, my family, friends, my business and career. Self created happiness and success, it just doesn't get any better than this.