Monday, September 01, 2008

Memories from Sex Camp

We arrived home at 3:00 THIS MORNING. Goddess knows we were tired, and SOOOO happy to crawl back into our own bed.


I taught four sensational classes that were filled to beyond capacity. The feedback forms certainly were flattering to read - thank you.

I MC'ed the talent show in the Canada VS US Olympics and in the Anal Ring Toss and also was the impromptu lion that gave the Vice President head. WOW!

I played with my girl Allena outdoors and did the mean and nasty to her. Our seven and a bit years together has made us stronger than you can imagine.

I swam nude in the pool with so many friends. Then sank my weary bones into the hot tub.

I played with a man to distract him while his bride-to-be came walking out of the woods in all white, and then dropped to her knees to propose to him. (she and I worked on this scenario for weeks)

I answered more sex questions that you can possibly imagine. People just need 5 minutes of my time often, and I was more than happy to oblige.

I managed to get myself hired for three LARGE scale US events and conferences in the next seven months.

I sucked my boy off and dry more than once.

I had the opportunity to catch up with friends from both sides of the border.

I ate, I slept, I laughed, I shopped.

I was reminded of community love and acceptance.

I was witness to an out pouring of support & volunteering.

I saw friends happily beaten and doing the beatings.

I entered my boy into the Gun Oil slip and slide event then cheered and laughed as he and so many others spun out and crashed along the course.

I came away from Paradise tired, spent, happy, with my voice almost gone and knowing that I'll be back again next year.

Thank you to everyone who shared in my experiences.

XOXOXOXO