Thursday, August 28, 2008

living life to the fullest

Another day of bliss. And the rain seems to have passed.

It must be the out door experience of camping that has me sleeping like the dead. I've been out cold for at least for 15 hours each night. Solid sleep, with deep dreams. Something that never happens for me. My sleep tends to be 5-6 hours each night and not so rewarding. However I'm waking up feeling like a million bucks.

It likely is helping my mood that I've been wandering the campground naked as the day I was born. I'm not alone in my nudism, many others are enjoying this freedom. It's so refreshing to see my friends both old and new, without the trappings of their day to day wear. Their is such honesty in nakedness.

Tomorrow is a busy day for me, so this evening is a swim in the pool and more time in the hot tub, again.

I hope you are enjoying your world right now as much as I am enjoying mine.

Good night.