Thursday, September 04, 2008

Indulgence

Its Fall, and the temperature is changing. Add in my recent windfall and this is a recipe for a shopping trip.

The most lovely 3/4 length sleeved jacket, with a Peter Pan collar, and swing waist is now home safe and sound with me.

Making such a purchase was not planned before hand, but well, kind of necessary. It's gorgeous. Did I mention the black leather belt that cinches in for a perfect fit? If not, I should have as that was surely a selling point for me. It comes across on me as well tailored. Wearing it will certainly keep me smiling, and warm.

Wear it with jeans, with a skirt or a pair of trousers, no matter what I wear it with it is with out a doubt one of this seasons must haves.

I'm not all-that-good at spending money on myself, but I wanted this well made item to be MINE. And now it is. I'm happy.

And just a section or two over in the same store, there was this ever so pretty top that needed me to snatch it up and so I did. Well made clothes always possess a unique draw and the shade of purple on this strapless number was simply to hot to not own.

There may have been a few more purchases than has been mentioned, but truth be told I'm too tired after my shopping trip to write anymore.

Tomorrow is a big day. There is a large project that I've kept under wraps that we've been working on for a few weeks now and it is my intention to complete it tomorrow. Wish me luck.

It's off to bed for me.