Monday, July 21, 2008

Jesus & Pride

A Theatre Under the Stars Production. : Jesus Christ Super Star
Stanley Park At Malkin Bowl
8 PM

Lyrics by Tim Rice. Music by Andrew Lloyd Webber. Directed by Gillian Barber.


The teenager, RC and myself headed into the city this evening to see this show. It was well done and we rather enjoyed our time out sitting outside together to watch the show It was kind of cool to recognize and know some of the people on the stage. We went prepared with hoodies, bug spray, blankets, and junk food. Family time between us three is always a good time.

Earlier I'd spent a few valuable hours with a volunteer who was doing office work for me. It seems that I have a repetitive stress injury to my arm, brought on by .... TYPING. This makes me in need of help quite a bit right now as I leave my fingers to rest and recover. An arm brace may well be in order shortly if this does not get better at a rate faster than it has gone downhill as of late.


Today we also worked out the details and finished the outline for the new t-shirts, the ones we'll be wearing for Pride as advertising. I'm getting really excited about our entry and the exposure this will land for us. Libido Lounge is ready and so are we, it's just a little over a week till the parade now. How wonderfully nerve racking .. our plans are secret and juicy.