Saturday, July 26, 2008

Saturdays happenings

A successful shopping expedition to Walmart to stock up on supplies for the Lounge. While there I even oddly enough ran into Deej, it was great to see her and her friend unexpectedly.

A beautiful impromptu mid day manicure. My hands and nails were in dire need of some TLC, the place I stopped into did a very nice job. I'm quite happy with their work and my nails.

A peaceful nap in RC's arms as he encouraged me to drift off with him. I did fall asleep for 40 minutes, he lay there holding me.

A four hour evening movie. Johny Depp & Sean Penn, need I say more.

Today and tomorrow are rest days. And some computer work from bed, but nothing more.

I'm looking at taking off for Hawaii for a few days getaway shortly. The sun and heat would do me wonders right about now and the break from typing while relaxing would allow my hand and fingers a chance to heal.