Friday, July 25, 2008

On the Go

Tonight is New Member Orientation, and there are four volunteers coming to take on various tasks around LL while I settle in all our newest members.

Tonight is also Exploratorium, which has thirteen volunteers lined up and all ready to be let loose within the place, to give our members who Drop-In a good time.

I'm all packed and there is little left to do until things start at 7pm. I won't likely be home till after midnight, so I suspect that I'll be dragging my butt some what tomorrow.

RC is still working nights so when I do get in, I have the bed and the entire house to myself.

One day soon, I would like to take a ten days and fly away some where very tropical and not be on the fast track for awhile. This would make me a happy woman. A holiday would be perfect right now, alas it must wait till at least the Fall as my summer is completely filled up.