Thursday, July 24, 2008

Orgasm Mid Day and Pride 2008 Vancouver

We are working on our Pride entry and readying for the Parade next Sunday August 3. There is much to complete in the days coming and thankfully everything is coming together quite nicely and without any glitches.

I've also been fast at work on Exploratorium which is happening this Friday night, immediately following New Member Orientation. All thirteen volunteer spots have been filled, and we are set to go. It's a Drop-In event, it should be interesting to see who makes it out for this one, seeing as we do it only once a month it always has a whack of people who are just itching to line up for new experiences. Ah, the joys of cherry popping, what a way to spend an evening amongst like minded people.

I finally today ordered our Membership cards and they will be in late next week. This little project is just another one that until recently had been left unfinished from that lengthy To-Do List of mine. Handing these out will both make members happy and ensure the process for checking everyone in at events, is smooth and fast in future.

Also I found a screen printer, after a search that was starting to feel unsuccessful. I spoke to my old friend Reive, and a couple of other people kinksters I know before choosing the place that will be making our t-shirts for the Pride Parade. They look really good and I'm excited about this as yet another tax write off, and advertising opportunity.

Earlier this afternoon, RC came into the living room and found me with my legs splayed open wide and no panties on. Sitting on the sofa, with a blanket underneath me, and a large cushion on the floor in front of me. A sly smile crossed his face as he stared not at my eyes, but rather at my pussy. As he lowered himself onto his knees atop the cushion provided, he winked at me, as he started to eat me out. Having him between my thighs was heavenly and the orgasm I had on his chin made for a lovely time.

Afterwards, I gave the man his lunch and sent him packing to work as he's on the night shift right now. I know he had a raging erection, which should make for some wild monkey sex tomorrow once he's home again and awake after some sleep.

This last week my daughter who is on summer holidays, and myself have had the good fortune of spending quite a bit of time together. She is now officially taller than me in shoe size, height and the same size as me in clothing. As she's grown older and gained more life experience, I've found that I'm constantly amazed at how similar we are, and yet how very different we are at the same time. I miss my baby, but the young woman who has emerged rocks.