Monday, May 05, 2008

Coaching Time

The last while I have been consistently booked solid when it comes to appointment times. This makes me very happy with a huge feeling of personal accomplishment. And it is a sure sign that my career is booming and on an upward swing too. I enjoy success, though am finding it tedious many of the labor intensive necessities I have to tend to in order to maintain this excellent exposure.

I've seen three clients in the last twenty four hour period and the differences to what brought each person to me is vast. That helping each person find what they needed was relatively easy for me, speaks to how large my experience in sex culture is and how vast my knowledge surrounding sexuality.

It's homework time for me now. This is next where I send my clients a summary of our time together, allowing them to have a base to spring from next.

Finally having my own offices now has changed the face of how I do business and what I can offer to those seeking out my expertise.

Go me!