Thursday, May 08, 2008

In a nutshell

I slept for twelve and half hours last night and into this morning. My fatigue is long standing and though the sleep did me a world of good, it is really a get way that I am in need of.


======== ======== ========

Oh my goodness this is very well done and it made me laugh so hard. It is a BCAA commercial on TV, so it is work safe. Thank you to my good friend K, for pointing me towards the link.


======== ======== ========


While out looking for girlie panties at a little store, my cell phone rang. Clutched in one hand was five or so pairs that had caught my attention thus far and I had to put them down to take the call.

I was startled to hear the voice of a long time acquaintance on the other end. After the obligatory few minutes of catch up between us, as we are in differing countries and on opposite sides at that, finally we made our way to business.

"When are you going to hire me Jennifer? .... it's about time I was out your way. Bring me to Canada. So, when can you do it???"

Me standing in the under garment section sat down on a chair and thought to myself about advance bookings.

"Well, I'd like you to teach for Libido Lounge soon, like very soon. You know this, hence my barrage of emails to you as of late."

We tossed dates and months back and forth between us, before finally I had to bow out of the conversation.

I said, "how about I go home and sit in front of my computer later tonight and work with your availability to see what dates I can come up that may work for each of us."

"Done" said my caller.

And that left me to finish choosing panties, and purchase all eight pair.

*want to make me a happy woman, buy me lovely silky panties, I adore well made undergarments

======== ======== ========

Last night at Deviant Dining good friends S & V, brought me the most gorgeous bouquet of purple and yellow flowers. They are now displayed in a vase on a table and they sure brighten the dining room, there is no way I was leaving them at the office. Those flowers came home with me.