Tuesday, May 06, 2008

another Tuesday

A small group of Members gathered for After-NOONER, it was a great mid day event. Our third time hosting it now, and it is finally starting to develop it's own flavor.

I saw another client today and am officially booked up this week for appointment times. I wish I was able to be more productive with my awake hours, though I am confident that I could not use my time any better than I already am.

Costco has become a warehouse that eats a lot of our income. There always seem to be some new exciting item there that we simply must own at the Lounge. RC picked up an eight foot long table, for tomorrow evenings Deviant Dining.

And bless RC's heart, he showed up at home with a new spiffy white wireless WiFi new printer. For me. How awesome is that? So much so that he is going to get some serious butt sex for this gift!

It's not been said lately, but I love RC so very much. He is my sweetheart and without his presence in my life, nothing would be as it is today. It is true he is head over heels for me, and I for him. Its thick in the air, our combined sexual energy. We are a match.

Allena, is my sweet sweet girl, whom I care about and love. RC loves her just as much. She was here for a couple of days, after taking the train up from Seattle. We had a blast zipping around the city, shopping and dining out. What fun. Having her visit us here is always such a treat.

All four of us, my daughter, Allena, RC and I have been discussing summer holidays. Our plans are coming together now in a big way. Likely I'll let you know where we jet off to, *after* we return from our get away.