Friday, May 09, 2008

Bed Rest

Spending time in bed is hard for me. Well, if I am not sleeping, tied up, or having sex that is. It's not that I am a restless soul, rather its that my energy level is usually so high that I just spring to action constantly and run at full steam.

Meaning its often not till after I've been over-working so hard, that it becomes obvious that I have forgotten to care for myself adequately. Not eating proper or regularly, an erratic life and work schedule, a mountain of personal and professional commitments and a mind that goes constantly are all items that do catch up with me; causing great distress from time to time.

The last two days have been about recovery. I am on bed rest, having self ordered this little necessity before I fell over and ended up hospitalized due to some stress or work related illness.

My feet feel weary. I have a low grade head ache. My body is achy. My muscles are sore and tight. I am hungry for a home cooked, stick to your ribs kind of meal.

If you know me well, you know that I am not a telephone person. In fact, I don't speak much on the phone at all. It is not a way to communicate that works for me. If I am going to speak to someone, I really prefer the face-to-face conversations.

My personal cell phone probably rings around twenty odd times a day. My home line rings approximately a dozen times each day along with the Lounge phone ringing too.

Aside from taking calls from my daughter and RC, no one else is getting through to me right now. At least until I feel rested and ready to return calls. Everyone can just leave me a message or email their query. I am happily not responding to anyone at this time.

The house is clean so I do not feel compelled to get up and doing anything about it. The fridge is full and the bills are all paid. My lap top is with me in bed. The cat is nestled on top of me purring gently. Another nap is going to be taking place soon, right after I grab a toy and masturbate to a great big huge "O".

It's May right now, and May is happily Masturbation month. The month of Self Pleasuring & Solo Sex. I will be having more to say on this subject in the days to follow.