Saturday, February 09, 2008

lozenge anyone?

It hurts to swallow my own saliva, giving head is sadly not happening today. My throat is still store, yet I am not full-blown ill, just under-the-weather.

A couple of days ago I asked a bunch of local kinky folk on a message forum to give me some help. Here is what I wrote to them

I need to rename two of my classes due to a very strict bylaw driven rule surrounding adult materials. And the city in question can not use these two titles in there cities papers or even in their own store windows for advertising purposes.

Cock Sucking: the Hand Job, Blow Job class
Pussy Licking Good

What are some suggested new names given the criteria below?

The titles may NOT list any body part by name directly.

Be very subtle.



And together, we came up with these two new class titles for when I have a more conservative audience.

ORAL: on him
ORAL: on her


I'm really happy with these two new titles and am most grateful for there help with this. Because, being subtle is so not my forte.