Sunday, February 03, 2008

drifting away

The industrial park I had pulled into was set along the water of the North Shore. The area is newly developed and great care was taken in how the landscape is laid out. It is, quite nice compared to others. Still I was startled slightly to find my destination on ground level of a three-story building. It looked rather nondescript.

Parking and quickly making a bee-line for the door, as it was freezing. Inside I was greeted warmly and made comfortable quickly. My coat was taken. I was seated. People kept touching me, gently, as they introduced themselves to me. Someone brought me the House Tea. Papers were filled out.

I am taken to another room. They hand-me-over to women, who explain my day to me. Oh-My-Goddesses this is a unique scenario for me. One of them takes me on the Grand Tour. Every square inch of the facility is gorgeous and complete, nothing is left undone in this place of beauty. Where I thought it small in appearance and plain from the outside, the inside gave way to much more than could ever be imagined from just driving by.

When I finally floated out the front door, I was hard pressed to say farewell to the serenity I'd found.

Thank you RC for sending me off on a day of extravagance. From head-to-toe I feel loved and pampered. Friday was a great kick - start to a weekend full of delights.