Saturday, February 09, 2008

rest for moi

A short while ago, RC left for work. A graveyard shift, which sadly leaves me sleeping on my own. I like the idea of having the whole bed, just not so fond of the alone part.

We had a Member Orientation class from 1-3 and that went smooth. It's so rewarding to introduce everyone to their new space.

Then we had some shopping to take care of. We made a trip to FETWEAR as they are going out of business and the buys are quite good so we wanted to take advantage of this. RC had been in the other day and made himself a few new acquisitions, and wanted to bring me in to see what clothing or shoes might meet my fancy.

Imagine my delight, when I left with a new Cop Costume which fits wickedly and a new red and black shiny vest.


Then we made a return to Ikea to pick up another six identical matching mattress covers. Steal of a deal really and oh so necessary in our business.

There are many opportunities for how I could choose to spend my evening. However, I AM STILL UNDER-THE-WEATHER, and have no plans other than home and sleep.