Sunday, February 10, 2008

recounting my day

There are only so many awake hours in each day and some how I manage to continue cramming more into a day than most people would even consider sanely safely attempting.

I am fortunate to be able to handle this type of multi tasking with relative ease, as without this ability, one could go nuts trying to keep up with the pace. Not saying I like it, just saying, I can handle it.

Awoke at first light as usual, and of course went right to working away on the computer to get the overnight deluge of emails to me out-of-the-way. Then back to the facility for yet another Member Orientation in the early afternoon and there was sixteen attendees. Great turnout for a Sunday, and it went so well. Eleven pre-existing members and five new ones.

After class we brought Deej home with us for a quick dinner as we were fast on the move to yet another class later in the evening. After pizza and beer, RC, Deej and I headed back out again.

We three were off to Burnaby's Love Nest store, for one of my classes. I was teaching a G-Spot class, and there was a nice group of fourteen for that one too. Deej's G-Spot both amazed & impressed everyone and I was thrilled to be able to empower all with such easy to grasp sex information.

Tomorrow night is another public class (Cock Sucking), then I have coaching clients for the rest of the week. It will be good to have this round of craziness over with until Friday, then it all starts repeating.