Monday, February 11, 2008

ring a ding ding

Early this morning, I was on the phone booking a saucy little number for later this month.

DIRTY GIRLS
February 29, Friday

featuring: Melody of Screaming Chicken Theatrical Society
Strip, Rip & Twirl: Come learn a routine and all the titillating tricks to remove your everyday clothing!

An In-House Erotic Masseuse to sooth your aching body.

Snacks, beverages and nibblies to entice your pallet.

Music Games Sex Voyeurism Exhibitionism Play Massage Sexy Movies

Beautiful facility.

Play Party Only $40
Strip, Rip and Twirl class AND Play Party $55

Limited Tickets for this Extra Hot Event.

(alcohol & smoke free event)

RSVP jennifer (@) libidoevents.com

Libido Events / Libido Lounge
http://www.LibidoEvents.com


And here is a letter in my In-Box from a woman who was in Orientation the other day with us at Libido Lounge. I felt good reading it.

Hi Jennifer,

Just wanted to say thank you for a pleasant orientation. I wasn't sure what to expect for two hours, but amazingly the time passed very quickly. I have great respect for your vision and your mission; it seems like you've opened a lot of eyes and minds. I can only imagine what things will be like in a decade from now!

I know you will have noticed how I blushed at the orientation, and likely needless to say, but I can be painfully shy! I have moments where my level of confidence is very high, but sadly, most of the time I am this strange mix of wanting to be noticed, but simultaneously blend into the woodwork. Hmm, maybe that's why I both love voyeurism and exhibitionism (first experience at LL - thank you).

Libido Lounge will surely bring many fun evenings in the future and hopefully some great friendships too.

Thanks for being such an open-minded and easy to talk to person. I can tell you make great efforts to ensure everyone feels important.

Future events will be a work in progress for me, as I am inexperienced and unsure of what I like. I do however like the idea of finding out - haha!

Thanks again.

Cheers!
Betty