Friday, February 08, 2008

baby boom

For the better of my day, I was in bed, alone, either working or napping. Wading through the flood of emails before me, and of course trying to get some necessary sleep for my sick body.

My daughter wrote one of her two mid terms today, she is so smart! I was most proud when she phoned after her exam, with a gleeful tone in her voice, she was feeling confident that she had done well and wanted to share. She promptly came home from school and spent the rest of the day recuperating with me.

RC worked hard all day helping people stay alive, then came back to our nest at the end of the day, feeling on-top-of-the-world from his days triumphs. Tonight was spent watching Gladiator, eating popcorn and taking care of one another.

I've come to the realization that my longing for another child is not going away any time soon. Well, not until RC and I have that baby that just last week he promised me, again. Somehow I get the feeling that having another child is going to further keep me awake.