Saturday, March 01, 2008

naked women massaging one another

I crawled into my bed with RC just after 3 this morning. My was it ever a night of firsts. So many women, the visuals were stunning. And the play grew more intense over the course of the evening, cresting in many big O's.

The learn to strip class, was wild fun and believe it to be true, I managed to give three different women orgasms aside from playing with a multitude more.

Naked women body group massages was a juicy voyeurs haven. Women on women and oil everywhere, one woman laying down and four sets of hands, 8 hands working her body over. Plus our massage girl doing naked body sliding and massages was a hit too! She rubs me down every event and makes me feel as though I am melting.

Someone coined me the Ring Master of Fun and I heard another refer to me as the queen of the dirty girls and they my loyal subjects. It leaves me with such a feeling of awe to know I hold each of these womens trust and admiration.

We had fun and played hard. The only rules, aside from those of the House, were the ones you set yourself. Everyone played enjoying the energy and lust all the while maintaining safe boundaries.

Tonight is the pan-sexual Members party. Two parties two nights in a row. This is my occupation, not a night on the town.