Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Booty

  • Two Hundred Sex Kits.


  • 17 New Titles / Books.

This is what was donated today to Libido Lounge.

Can you believe it?

Each new Member of Libido Lounge upon attending there first play party with us, gets a FREE welcome sex kit from The Love Nest.

The Sybian can be used by anyone in our facility. Just ask and have your own attachment. (yes of course, I have many that can be purchased) A machine that both men and women can ride and that is almost always a guarantee of toe curling orgasms.

There are over four hundred books actually in the Library right now. And another two large bags of selections were donated today. In another week or so, we will top 600 books, as there is a huge donation being made this Saturday and again on Sunday by two different people. Remember that your membership allows you to sign out up to three selections at a time from our In-House Sex-Positive Lending Library.


I am a very happy sex educator and sex activist right now.

I've mentioned lately being tired right? Well aside from working all day today, tonight I had to teach a Private class out in the middle of no where in Surrey as part of a womans home party.

Twenty eight woman wanting Sex Tips To Rock Their Worlds, and Their Partners. I enjoyed the group, and also teaching them. For a group of women late forties and above, a number of them had behaviors like pre pubescent teenage girls hearing about sex for the first time. Not just the blushing, but the giggling and outbursts that made themselves look so insecure and ill informed was almost sad. Then I taught them a whole bunch of information and I left knowing that I had blown their socks off. I'll hear from many of them in email as asking questions amongst such non supporting friends, is always tricky.

I can't imagine my daughter, or even myself unable to say to the word vulva, vagina or pussy out loud, to either a partner or a doctor. It is shameful to lack the language to communicate with another for what you either want or need.

I made it home in time to give my daughter a back rub before her bed time. She was quite pleased and I enjoyed the time spent with her.