Sunday, February 24, 2008

Cruel Condom

It can honestly be said, that I now own some serious new kick-ass Spring line, Chinese Laundry shoes. My they are eye catching, fun and womanly. I can't wait to wear them. Next month there are a few more pair that I have intentions on picking up for myself, as new shoes are necessary to celebrate the change in seasons.

And in my toy bag now, is a Cruel Condom. The creator and I know one another, in fact, he stood by and watched me bottom in a scene on Saturday night at The Center. But back to the Cruel Condom, what a horrific little piece of brilliance and madness all rolled into one. It looks like it is going to fast become a preferred item of play for me. Hopefully my partners feel the same way? Scott Paul, you are a twisted man, and I salute you!

Not that it is any of your business really. But I just thought I'd share it with you, to show you how versatile I am. The scene I bottomed to? Well, I was done by a Fucksall. A sex machine that is a reciprocating saw nestled itself into my orifices on the weekend at the hands on some friends of mine. And RC just stood idly by holding my leg in the air, drooling and looking generally silly as he stared at me "being done". Then again he wasn't alone, there was an entire cheering section at The Center who stood by to watch this silliness and pleasure take place.

I also got the most tasty looking edible pasties, that were found for me at Pike Market. And a trip to an adult stores yielded me copious amounts of new stockings, socks and panties all in reds and one thing in RC's favorite of neon pink. A girl can never have to many underthings, especially when her underthings are all that are ever really seen!

By the way, we are home now.